Travel Terms and Agreement
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR MINT CITY COLLECTIVE AWAY GAME TRAVEL
- Traveler(s) agrees to pay all required costs, fees, booking charges and payments to Mint City Collective in a timely manner and as outlined in the trip information available on mintcitycollective.com.
- Mint City Collective shall provide arrangements, bookings, and coordination.
- Mint City Collective shall not be liable to Traveler, or Traveler's agents or representatives, for or in respect of any of the following, and make no warranties, express or implied, regarding: a) Services of any kind provided to Traveler in connection with trip or its planned itinerary; b) All activities Traveler undertakes in connection with trip or its planned itinerary; c) Any injury, damages, death, loss, accident, delay to Traveler, Traveler's property or any third party or third party's property, directly indirectly attributable to or arising out of trip, in any manner, whether caused by a participant on the trip, Mint City Collective or a third party; d) The actions of Traveler at any time; and, e) Any refund due to cancellation of Trip or portion thereof, except to the extent such refund is received by Mint City Collective from an outside source (any such refunds, to the extent received, will be distributed pro rata to all affected travelers who have remitted the full cost for Trip prior to cancellation). At all times, any service charge fees paid are non-refundable. Only the Trip price paid will be refunded less any adjustments as noted above. f) Traveler agrees to show these terms to all other person(s) that Traveler is registering for in addition to his or herself. Traveler takes full responsibility and fully releases Mint City Collective from any liability as a result of not showing these terms to those other persons.
- Traveler agrees to indemnify and hold Mint City Collective harmless for any suit, claim, action, causes of action, demand or debt, brought against or suffered by Mint City Collective as a result of Traveler’s direct or indirect action or failure to act. IN ALL CASES, MINT CITY COLLECTIVE'S LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES UNDER THIS AGREEMENT SHALL NOT EXCEED THE TOTAL FEE PAID BY TRAVELER FOR THE SERVICES FOR THE TRIP. IN NO EVENT SHALL MINT CITY COLLECTIVE, LLC BE LIABLE FOR NEGLIGENCE, GROSS NEGLIGENCE, LOST PROFITS, INJURIES OR OTHER INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES EVEN IF MINT CITY COLLECTIVE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- This Agreement shall be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of North Carolina, without regard to any jurisdiction's conflict or choice of laws provisions and all legal actions shall have venue exclusively in the City of Charlotte, County of Mecklenburg. The parties hereto waive any right to trial by jury in any suit relating to the subject matter herein. The parties hereto further agree that all disputes shall be conclusively decided by arbitration under the auspices of the American Arbitration Association sitting in Charlotte, including, without limitation, disputes regarding the enforceability or interpretation of this Agreement. A final order of the arbitrator may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction for enforcement.
- Mint City Collective will make every possible effort to guarantee the prices set forth on the "Trip Pricing" page of the Trip on the Mint City Collectiveriot.com website, but Traveler must understand, and accept, that Mint City Collective is not responsible for, but not limited to, fuel surcharges, tax increases, bankruptcy by airlines or suppliers or any other act outside the actual control of Mint City Collective. These increases must be absorbed by Traveler.
Refund Policy Due to Traveler Cancellation:
Please review the refund policy for trip on the trip’s page on www.MintCityCollective.com for specific information regarding the trip’s refund policy. Any service charge fees paid are non-refundable. Only the trip price paid will be refunded less any adjustments as noted above in item
Pictures & Photos:
All pictures & photos taken by Mint City Collective staff or trip travelers are exclusively owned by Mint City Collective. Photos may not be copied or reused for purposes other than Mint City Collective unless specific written permission is granted. An image/photograph may be used to promote other Mint City Collective events Photographs may be sold. Traveler releases any rights or licensing to the photographs and also agrees that Traveler’s picture may in fact be placed on www.mintcitycollective.com. However, as a courtesy, if asked, Mint City Collective will consider removing a specific photograph from Mintcitycollective.com, but this does not guarantee we will comply with your request. To request a picture to be removed, please contact us at email@example.com.
Parking for Trips
a) For some trips, Mint City Collective advertises locations for parking for trips. Traveler agrees to hold Mint City Collective harmless and not liable for anything that happens to Traveler's, Traveler's friends’, families’, etc… vehicles while parked at these locations. This includes, but is not limited to, all towing fees, any kind of damage or vandalism, fines, tickets, etc. b) Traveler agrees to all the terms and conditions herein which represent a complete and exclusive statement of the agreement between the parties. Any and all previous oral or written agreements, promises or contracts not set forth herein are void and of no force and effect. The terms and conditions set forth herein may be only be modified by a signed written agreement between the parties named herein.
Mint City Collective
1230 W Morehead St, Suite 207
Charlotte, NC 28208