Why Join Mint City Collective?
We'd love to have you join our group but maybe you want to know why? Whats the benefit of being in a Supporters Group and MCC in particular?
- Very Active Discussions on all subjects - Our Slack has hundreds of our members that are active every week. There is a group for all subjects - various levels of soccer, international, and entertainment. We organize our group FIFA league on Slack and our 7 a side rec soccer teams. There is truly something for everyone.
- Travel Arrangements - We organize and run travel to Charlotte FC away matches to make things easy for you (tickets, travel, tailgates, and accommodation). Travel with fellow fans and get the full away day experience. Our size enables us to bulk purchase and save our members money.
- Community Driven - Raised over $2,000 for charities in 2021 and our chapters participate in street cleanups in their community at least twice a year. Members of the Anti Racist Soccer Club.
- Access to the BEST Charlotte FC content outside of the club itself. A podcast with guests from the club, articles and analysis on our website from MLS experts.
- Non Profit - All money the group makes is put back into MCC. We are entirely volunteer run and no one makes a cent in salary.
- In YOUR community - we have chapters of at least 20 members all over the state so you don't have to be in Charlotte for everything. We also have an emerging Mint City Women's Chapter (Liberty) to advocate and help grow women's support for the game and Charlotte FC.
- Members of the US Independent Soccer Supporters Council. We can help shape the way the game grows in the US and will be able to win the MLS Supporters Shield.
- Tailgates & Watch Parties - We have a team dedicated to making your pre-match experience as fun as the match itself. We have a designated spot in the supporters lot close to Bank of America Stadium.
And if you have more questions please email us at email@example.com.
If you are convinced already then whats stopping you? Head to our membership page to sign up.